Introductory Physics Modules
This course is designed to provide introductory physics videos and materials for radiation oncology residents.
This activity is available only to members in training. To become an ASTRO member in training for free please go to www.ASTRO.org and click “Join ASTRO”.
Click on the Register tab in the course navigation. Scroll down to add a course/module to your cart. All modules listed are included with your registration.
To begin a module:
- Click on the Take Course tab in the course navigation to see the list of included sessions.
- Click on the title of the module you would like to view.
- Once in the module, click Take Course to begin viewing the content.
- Use the left Course Progress bar to navigate the module or the green buttons in the course navigation bar at the bottom.
Once you have completed each module, you can return to the list of modules available by clicking on Return to Introductory Physics Modules link. Repeat the above steps to complete as many modules as you wish to view. You may return later to complete or review any of the courses.
To re-enter the course, you will find your Introductory Physics Modules in your Completed Activities tab even if you have modules that have not been viewed available. To do so, go to the Take Course tab to re-access. Modules that have been viewed/completed will have a checked circle and unviewed modules will say Enrolled. You can view modules as many times as you would like.
Resources used with the permission of individual authors:
- Dr. Patrick McDermott
- Dr. Matthew Studenski
- Dr. Timothy Ritter
- Dr. Steven Sutlief
- Dr. Arthur Boyers
- Dr. Ying Xiao
- 1.00 Certificate of AttendanceThis activity was designated for 0.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
Registration: This activity is available only to members in training. To become an ASTRO member in training for free please go to www.ASTRO.org and click “Join ASTRO”.
One of the two latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari.