ASTRO 2019 MPFS and HOPPS Final Rules On Demand Webinar
The webinar will cover the 2019 MPFS and HOPPS final rules. We will review the content of the proposed rules and the CMS decisions on those proposals that were addressed in the final 2019 MPFS and HOPPS rules. We will also cover coding and coverage issues that continue to be a challenge for radiation oncology practices.
This webinar was originally recorded on December 5, 2018 at ASTRO in Arlington, VA.
This target audience for this webinar includes radiation oncologists, billing and coding professionals, and radiation oncology practice administrators.
- Anne Hubbard is employed by ASTRO and has no financial relationships with a commercial interest.
- Randi Kudner is employed by ASTRO and has no financial relationships with a commercial interest.
- Jessica Adams is employed by ASTRO and has no financial relationships with a commercial interest.
- Kim Case is employed by ASTRO and has no financial relationships with a commercial interest.
There is no credit associated with this activity.
- 1.00 Certificate of AttendanceThis activity was designated for 0.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
ASTRO members must log in to the ASTRO website to view and receive the discounted member rate.
- Nonmember: $199
- Member: $99
- Member in Training: $25
No refunds, extensions, or substitutions will be made for those participants who, for any reason, have not completed the course by the end of the qualification date. The qualification date for each course is listed in the course catalog on the ASTRO website under availability.
The course and its materials will only be available on the ASTRO website for that 1 year period regardless of purchase date. At the expiration of the qualification, participants will no longer have access to the course or its materials. ASTRO reserves the right to remove a course before the end of its qualification period.
One of the two latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari.