AM2021 - eContouring for Gynecologic Cancer
There have been advances in the management of gynecologic malignancies with randomized trials indicating improved outcomes with IMRT. It is imperative that radiation oncology professionals remain current in the optimal application of state-of-the-art techniques, including IMRT and IGRT, which requires accurate and mindful simulation, motion management, and contouring of target volumes and organs at risk. This sessopm provides attendees the opportunity to gain exposure to the optimal simulation and delineation of target volumes in order to support best care for their patients with gynecologic malignancies.
Accessing the Live Session on Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 10:00AM Central Time -
YOU WILL NOT ACCESS THE LIVE SESSION FROM THE ACADEMY - You must access on the Digital XP platform
In order to earn credit for this course, please complete the session evaluation for the 2021 ASTRO Annual Meeting by November 30, 2021 in the App or Conference Planner.
To access the live session on October 26, 2021 at 10:00AM Central Time:
- Go to the Digital XP at https://astro.pathable.co/
- Log in with your astro.org credentials
- If you have not added the session to your My Schedule, you can find the session in the Agenda under the Learn menu
The meeting is designed to meet the interests of radiation oncologists, radiation therapists, radiation dosimetrists and radiation oncology residents.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Apply best practices in contouring gynecologic malignancies to their patients.
- Apply motion management strategies for target volumes and organs at risk.
The following persons served as faculty for this activity:
Alexandra Taylor, MD, MBBS is employed by Royal Marsden Hospital and has no financial relationships with a commercial interest..
Matthew Harkenrider, MD is employed by Loyola University Medical Center and serves on the AstraZeneca advisory board.
Additionally, the Education and CME/MOC Committee had control over the content of this activity.
The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing education to physicians.
ASTRO is awarded Deemed Status by the American Board of Radiology to provide SA-CME as part of Part II Maintenance of Certification.
- 1.25 Certificate of AttendanceThis activity was designated for 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
- No refunds, extensions or substitutions will be made for those registrants who, for any reason, were unable to attend or were tardy for the session.
- No credits will be granted and no refunds, exchanges or transfers will be given to those who do not pass.
- ASTRO staff cannot make modifications to your submitted materials.
One of the two latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari.