AM2018 ECON06 eContouring for Gynecologic Cancer
The increased conformality of planning techniques such as IMRT and VMAT make thoughtful, careful identification of anatomy and delineation of targets critical for good outcomes. The session will feature two radiation oncologists specialized in gynecologic cancer at NCI designated cancer centers, with additional technical and faculty support staff planned. We will provide cases for contouring prior to the session, and use these as teaching points as we review normal pelvic anatomy on CT and MRI imaging, including a brachytherapy patient with applicators in place.
The meeting is designed to meet the interests of radiation oncologists.
- Apply improved anatomical understanding of pelvis in intact and post-operative settings.
- Demonstrate contouring for external beam cases.
- Contour high risk CTV and normal anatomy for brachytherapy patients.
The following persons served as faculty for this activity: Christine Fisher, MD and Akila Viswanathan, MD, MPH.
Additionally, the SA-CME Task Force and CME/MOC Committee had control over the content of this activity.
The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing education to physicians.
ASTRO is awarded Deemed Status by the American Board of Radiology to provide SA-CME as part of Part II Maintenance of Certification.
- 1.50 SA-CME
The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) designates this Live activity for a maximum of 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity meets the American Board of Radiology's criteria for a self-assessment activity in the ABR's Maintenance of Certification program. Participation in this course in combination with the successful completion of the corresponding assessment and course evaluation adheres to the guidelines established by the ABR for 1.50 self-assessment credits.
- 1.50 Certificate of AttendanceThis activity was designated for 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
- No refunds, extensions or substitutions will be made for those registrants who, for any reason, were unable to attend or were tardy for the session.
- No credits will be granted and no refunds, exchanges or transfers will be given to those who do not pass.
- ASTRO staff cannot make modifications to your submitted materials.
One of the two latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari.