2021 Refresher Course - eContouring for Head and Neck Cancer
To access the Live event :
- Click on take course and then navigate past the homework to the Join the Webinar link.
This exercise consists of participants reading a short clinical vignette about the two head & neck cases. Then they will prepare by contouring specified volumes on certain specified homework slices.
During the webinar, Dr. Kenneth Hu will go over the specified volumes and slices, talk about why he contoured the way he did, and then compare the faculty contours with the participants and offer suggestions.
This program is designed to meet the interest of radiation oncologists, radiation dosimetrists and radiation oncology residents.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Implement basic contouring of target/OAR’s with current dose-painting techniques.
- Distinguish nodal stations at risk of the neck in elective versus therapeutic setting.
- Identify opportunities for function and quality of life preservation.
Kenneth Hu, MD, FASTRO is employed by New York University and has no financial relationships with a commercial interest.
The person(s) above served as the developer(s) of this activity. Additionally, the Education and CME/MOC Committees had control over the content of this activity.
All relevant relationships have been mitigated.
The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing education to physicians.
ASTRO is awarded Deemed Status by the American Board of Radiology to provide SA-CME as part of Part II Maintenance of Certification.
- 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education for physicians. ASTRO designates this Live activity for a maximum of 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.25 Certificate of AttendanceThis activity was designated for 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
ASTRO members must log in to the ASTRO website to view and receive the discounted member rate.
- Nonmember/Member/Member-inTraining: $80.00
No refunds, extensions, or substitutions will be made for those participants who, for any reason, have not completed the course by the end of the qualification date. The qualification date for each course is listed in the course catalog on the ASTRO website under availability.
The course and its materials will only be available on the ASTRO website for that 3 year period regardless of purchase date. At the expiration of the qualification, participants will no longer have access to the course or its materials. ASTRO reserves the right to remove a course before the end of its qualification period.
One of the two latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari.