2021 eContouring for Head and Neck Cancer - Squamous Cell Carcinoma -Case Library
CT sim data sets with associated target and normal tissue structure sets for the following cases will be used: Oropharynx, Nasopharynx, Larynx, Oral Cavity, Paranasal sinus, and Parotid. Evidence based best practices will be shared.
This activity was recorded at the 2020 ASTRO Annual Meeting and is available from May 13, 2021, through 11:59 p.m. Eastern time on May 12, 2024.
This program is designed to meet the interest of radiation oncologists, physicists, radiation dosimetrists and radiation oncology residents.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify and target and normal tissue structures for head and neck cancer cases.
- Improve the quality of the radiation treatment plans for their head and neck cancer patients.
- Improve their performance in contouring.
- Bhisham Chera, MD, PhD is employed by the University of North Carolina School of Medicine and has a financial interest in Naveris.
The person(s) above served as the developer(s) of this activity. Additionally, the Education and CME/MOC Committees had control over the content of this activity.
All relevant relationships have been mitigated.
The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing education to physicians.
ASTRO is awarded Deemed Status by the American Board of Radiology to provide SA-CME as part of Part II Maintenance of Certification.
To claim PQI for this course, please download the eContouring PQI Template before you begin this course and follow the instructions.
- 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education for physicians. ASTRO designates this Enduring material for a maximum of 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.25 Certificate of AttendanceThis activity was designated for 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
ASTRO members must log in to the ASTRO website to view and receive the discounted member rate.
- Nonmember: $149
- Member: $99
- Member-in-Training: $50
No refunds, extensions, or substitutions will be made for those participants who, for any reason, have not completed the course by the end of the qualification date. The qualification date for each course is listed in the course catalog on the ASTRO website under availability.
Participants using ASTRO's online courses to satisfy the requirement of a Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program should verify the number, type and availability dates of any course before making a purchase. No refunds, extensions, or substitutions will be made for participants who have purchased courses that do not align with their MOC requirement.
The course and its materials will only be available on the ASTRO website for that 2 year period regardless of purchase date. At the expiration of the qualification, participants will no longer have access to the course or its materials. ASTRO reserves the right to remove a course before the end of its qualification period.
- One of the two latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari.
IOS and Android Tablets are not supported.