2021 Annual Meeting OnDemand
2021 Annual Meeting
ASTRO 2021 has been uniquely designed to ensure that attendees from around the globe continue to access timely scientific and educational content. The Presidential Symposium will highlight the meeting theme by taking a deeper dive into how we embrace rapid advancements in the field to provide the best person-centered care in the most efficient ways. New this year is a track dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion in health care. The PRO and ARRO programs will provide curated content addressing issues specific to community practitioners and residents. Our Cancer Breakthroughs and Science Highlights sessions have been expanded to provide you with the latest science at your fingertips. Storytelling sessions will highlight various topics from patient perspectives to parental leave to data breaches and more.
The 2021 ASTRO Annual Meeting onDemand meeting experience offers you the opportunity to learn and preserve vital information presented by leading experts in the treatment of cancer. With the onDemand product you will receive:
- More than 180 hours of educational content
- Ability to claim 170+ AMA PRA Category 1™ CME credits
- Downloadable MP3s of presentations
- Notetaking and bookmarking for further review
- Improved searchable content
You can purchase the 2021 Annual Meeting onDemand here.
Pricing is listed once you click on the product link, To receive the attendee rate, be sure to log in with the log on credentials you used to register for the meeting. The attendee price will appear once you have progressed to the payment portion of the shopping cart.
This continuing medical education activity is designed to meet the interests of radiation oncologists, radiation oncology residents, radiation biologists, radiation physicists, dosimetrists, oncologists working in related specialties, radiation therapists, radiation oncology nurses, radiation oncology administrators, diagnostic radiologists and all other health professionals involved in the field of radiation oncology.
At the conclusion of this activity, the learner will be able to:
- Examine the advances in radiation oncology technology that help improve patient outcomes and quality of life.
- Employ quality and safety measures in the delivery of radiation therapy.
- Demonstrate the value of radiation oncology to patients, referring physicians and the public.
The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
ASTRO designates this live activity for a maximum of 174.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 174.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education for physicians. ASTRO designates this Enduring material for a maximum of 174.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.