2020 eContouring for Head and Neck Cancers Webinar
To access the Live event - Click on take course and then navigate past the homework to the Join the Webinar link.
This exercise consists of participants reading a short clinical vignette about the two head & neck cases. Then they will prepare by contouring specified volumes on certain specified CT slices.
During the webex, neuroradiologist and radiation oncologist will go over the specified volumes and slices, talk about why they contoured the way they did, and then compare the teachers’ contours with the participants and offer suggestions.
This webinar was sponsored by the ROI Juan A. del Regato Fund.
This program is designed to meet the interest of radiation oncologists and radiation oncology residents.
- Identify basic anatomy in the cases presented.
- Evaluate normal tissue dose constraints versus target dose constraints.
- Demonstrate improvement in contouring skills in the cases presented between pre- and post-activity.
- Self-assess where additional contouring skills training may be needed.
- Apply newly acquired contouring skills to his/her own practice.
- Contour for radiation treatment of oropharyngeal and hypopharyngeal cancers.
Sung Kim, MD is employed at Rutgers Radiation Oncology and has no financial relationships with a commercial interest.
Suresh Mukherji, MD, MBA, FACR is employed at Michigan State University has no financial relationships with a commercial interest.
The person(s) above served as the developer(s) of this activity. Additionally, the Education and CME/MOC Committees had control over the content of this activity.
The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing education to physicians.
ASTRO is awarded Deemed Status by the American Board of Radiology to provide SA-CME as part of Part II Maintenance of Certification.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education for physicians. ASTRO designates this Live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 Certificate of AttendanceThis activity was designated for 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
ASTRO members must log in to the ASTRO website to view and receive the discounted member rate.
- Nonmember: $149.00
- Member: $99.00
- This webinar is free to members-in-training.
No refunds, extensions, or substitutions will be made for those participants who, for any reason, have not completed the course by the end of the qualification date. The qualification date for each course is listed in the course catalog on the ASTRO website under availability.
The course and its materials will only be available on the ASTRO website for that 3 year period regardless of purchase date. At the expiration of the qualification, participants will no longer have access to the course or its materials. ASTRO reserves the right to remove a course before the end of its qualification period.
One of the two latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari.