2019 eContouring for Gastrointestinal Cancer Webinar
This webinar will discuss contouring for Gastrointestinal Cancer cases. During this webinar, Dr. Salma Jabbour will lead attendees through the key components of contouring.
Registrants will have access to the cases and recording for one year post live event.
This webinar is sponsored by the ROI Juan A. del Regato Fund.
This program is designed to meet the interest of radiation oncologists, dosimetrists and radiation oncology residents.
- Identify basic anatomy of the abdomen and pelvis and appearance of pancreatic, rectal adenocarcinoma, and anal squamous cell carcinoma as seen on imaging studies.
- Identify common sites of recurrence for pancreatic, rectal and anal cancer and recognize the imaging appearances of these recurrences.
- Improve radiation therapy delivery through understanding the contouring recommendations for target volumes, for pancreatic and rectal cancer in the preoperative setting, pancreatic cancer in the postoperative setting, and anal cancer in the definitive setting.
- Employ imaging, treatment planning and treatment delivery techniques to account for respiratory motion for pancreatic malignancies.
- Salma Jabbour, MD is employed at Rutgers University and receives research compensation from Merck and Nestle. She has leadership positions with ARS AUC-ACR, Big Ten Cancer Research Consortium and the NCI Radiation Research Program
The person(s) above served as the developer(s) of this activity. Additionally, the Education and CME/MOC Committees had control over the content of this activity.
The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing education to physicians.
ASTRO is awarded Deemed Status by the American Board of Radiology to provide SA-CME as part of Part II Maintenance of Certification.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education for physicians. ASTRO designates this Live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 Certificate of AttendanceThis activity was designated for 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
ASTRO members must log in to the ASTRO website to view and receive the discounted member rate.
- Nonmember: $149.00
- Member: $99.00
- This webinar is free to members-in-training.
No refunds, extensions, or substitutions will be made for those participants who, for any reason, have not completed the course by the end of the qualification date. The qualification date for each course is listed in the course catalog on the ASTRO website under availability.
The course and its materials will only be available on the ASTRO website for that 3 year period regardless of purchase date. At the expiration of the qualification, participants will no longer have access to the course or its materials. ASTRO reserves the right to remove a course before the end of its qualification period.
One of the two latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari.