2018 Best of ASTRO Evaluation
The Best of ASTRO meeting is organized as a two-day summary of the most relevant, highly-rated abstracts from the Annual Meeting that highlight recent technological advances and illustrate the importance of the clinical and non-clinical skills needed to provide patients with the full benefit of radiation oncology.
- Describe the most current date guiding cancer management decisions.
- Utilize modern radiation technology to improve patient care.
- Implement quality and safety measures in the delivery of radiation therapy.
The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
ASTRO designates this live activity for a maximum of 12.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CME certificates of credit are only available to participants who have completed the online evaluation tool. Participants who complete the evaluation within 30 days will have online access to their certificate 45 days post-meeting. Participants can access, print and save their certificate from the My ASTRO page of the ASTRO website. Participants who do not complete their evaluations within 30 days must contact ASTRO's Education Department to receive their certificate.
This activity has been approved for a maximum of 12.25 Medical Physics Continuing Education Credits (MPCEC) by the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Physics Education Program (CAMPEP).
Physicist attendees will receive a confirmation certificate of credit from ASTRO. The names of physicist attendees will be sent to CAMPEP 45 days after the meeting. Your official certificate will be available from CAMPEP.
- 12.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education for physicians. ASTRO designates this Live activity for a maximum of 12.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 12.25 Certificate of AttendanceThis activity was designated for 12.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
- 12.25 CAMPEPThis activity has been approved for 12.25 medical physics continuing education credits (MPCEC) by the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Physics Education Programs (CAMPEP).