RO-ILS Quarter 4 2017 Aggregate Report
RO-ILS: Radiation Oncology Incident Learning System® Quarter 4 2017 analyzes common errors that occur while treating patients in radiation oncology and overall safety practices to prevent errors related to clinical practices.
This activity is available from June 22, 2018, through 11:59 p.m. Eastern time on June 21, 2021.
This program is designed to meet the interest of radiation oncologists, radiation oncology residents, physicists, radiation dosimetrists, pathologists, radiation therapists, and nurses.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Develop an awareness of safety issues that either currently occur or have the potential to occur within their facility.
- Apply necessary changes to safety practices based upon learning gained from this report and in the context of their facility.
- Advocate for incident learning and enhancing event reporting as well as analysis within their facility.
The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing education to physicians.
ASTRO is awarded Deemed Status by the American Board of Radiology to provide SA-CME as part of Part II Maintence of Certification.
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education for physicians. ASTRO designates this Enduring material for a maximum of 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 2.00 Certificate of AttendanceThis activity was designated for 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
No refunds, extensions, or substitutions will be made for those participants who, for any reason, have not completed the course by the end of the qualification date. The qualification date for each course is listed in the course catalog on the ASTRO website under availability.
Participants using ASTRO's online courses to satisfy the requirement of a Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program should verify the number, type and availability dates of any course before making a purchase. No refunds, extensions, or substitutions will be made for participants who have purchased courses that do not align with their MOC requirement.
The course and its materials will only be available on the ASTRO website for that 3 year period regardless of purchase date. At the expiration of the qualification, participants will no longer have access to the course or its materials. ASTRO reserves the right to remove a course before the end of its qualification period.
One of the two latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari.