Oral Abstract Session
This will be an overview session addressing the state of the art in the major thoracic malignancies.
This meeting is designed to meet the interests of medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, surgeons, physicists, nurses, diagnostic radiologists, pathologists, radiation therapists, radiation dosimetrists and pulmonologists.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to do the following:
- Discuss current abstracts of scientific significance in the field of thoracic radiation oncology.
- Zhongxing liao, MD, FASTRO
- Marcelo Negrao, MD
- Alexander Sasse
- Nathaniel Miller, MD
- Tian Xiao, MD
- Sowmy Thuppal, MD, PhD
- Jorge Humberto Rodriguez-Quintero, MD
A list of all meeting faculty and Individual presenter disclosures are linked to their names in the Schedule of Events.
A list of all meeting planning committee members and their individual disclosures can be found on the Planning Committee website page.
The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing education to physicians.
ASTRO is awarded Deemed Status by the American Board of Radiology to provide SA-CME as part of Part II Maintenance of Certification.
- 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education for physicians. ASTRO designates this for a maximum of 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.25 Certificate of AttendanceThis activity was designated for 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.