This session will update oncologists about the contemporary management of lymphoma and will address the following:
- Current treatment programs for management of Hodgkin Lymphoma and non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (DLBCL, FL, MALT).
- Involved-site radiotherapy (ISRT) modern treatment techniques
- Interim functional imaging and its role in the management of lymphomas (Deauville criteria)
This activity was originally recorded at ASTRO’s 2018 Annual Refresher Course, March 2-4, 2018 in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
This program is designed to meet the interests of radiation oncologists, medical oncologists, nurses, diagnostic radiologists, radiation therapists, radiation dosimetrists, and radiation oncology residents.
- Identify current treatment programs for management of Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Discuss current treatment programs for management of non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (DLBCL, FL, MALT)
- Describe Involved-site radiotherapy (ISRT) modern treatment techniques
- Explain interim functional imaging and its role in the management of lymphomas (Deauville criteria)
- Rahul Parikh, MD is employed by Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey and has no financial relationships with a commercial interest.
The person(s) above served as the developer(s) of this activity. Additionally, the Education and CME/MOC Committees had control over the content of this activity.
The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing education to physicians.
ASTRO is awarded Deemed Status by the American Board of Radiology to provide SA-CME as part of Part II Maintenance of Certification.
- 1.00 Certificate of AttendanceThis activity was designated for 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
- 1.00 SA-CME
The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) designates this Enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity meets the American Board of Radiology's criteria for a self-assessment activity in the ABR's Maintenance of Certification program. Participation in this course in combination with the successful completion of the corresponding assessment and course evaluation adheres to the guidelines established by the ABR for 1.00 self-assessment credits.
ASTRO members must log in to the ASTRO website to view and receive the discounted member rate.
- Nonmember: $105
- Member: $55
No refunds, extensions, or substitutions will be made for those participants who, for any reason, have not completed the course by the end of the qualification date. The qualification date for each course is listed in the course catalog on the ASTRO website under availability.
Participants using ASTRO's online courses to satisfy the requirement of a Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program should verify the number, type and availability dates of any course before making a purchase. No refunds, extensions, or substitutions will be made for participants who have purchased courses that do not align with their MOC requirement.
The course and its materials will only be available on the ASTRO website for that 3 year period regardless of purchase date. At the expiration of the qualification, participants will no longer have access to the course or its materials. ASTRO reserves the right to remove a course before the end of its qualification period.
One of the two latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari.