eContouring for Spine SBRT and CNS Cancers Webinar
This webinar will discuss contouring for Spine SBRT and CNS cancer cases. During this webinar, Drs. Simon Lo and Kristin Redmond will lead attendees through the key components of contouring. Please join us on Tuesday, February 26, 2018 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Attendees will receive access to the hands-on cases approximately one week prior to the webinar. The homework is optional but will enhance the learning experience.
This webinar is sponsored by the ROI Juan A. del Regato Fund.
This program is designed to meet the interest of radiation oncologists, dosimetrists and radiation oncology residents.
- Identify basic anatomy in case(s) presented.
- Evaluate normal tissue dose constraints versus target dose constraints.
- Demonstrate improvement in contouring skills in the cases presented between pre- and post-activity.
- Self-assess where additional contouring skills training may be needed.
- Apply newly acquired contouring skills to his/her own practice.
- Describe multiple diagnostic modalities to contour the target volumes in the management of cervical cancer.
- Contour all OARs and know dose constraints recommended when using extended fields.
- Kristin Redmond, MD, MPH, is employed at Johns Hopkins University and receives compensation from Elekta AB, AstraZeneca and Accuray.
- Simon Lo, MB, ChB, FACR, FASTRO is employed at the University of Washington who receives research support from Elekta.
The person(s) above served as the developer(s) of this activity. Additionally, the Education and CME/MOC Committees had control over the content of this activity.
The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing education to physicians.
ASTRO is awarded Deemed Status by the American Board of Radiology to provide SA-CME as part of Part II Maintenance of Certification.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education for physicians. ASTRO designates this Live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 Certificate of AttendanceThis activity was designated for 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
ASTRO members must log in to the ASTRO website to view and receive the discounted member rate.
- Nonmember: $149.00
- Member: $99.00
- This webinar is free to residents.
No refunds, extensions, or substitutions will be made for those participants who, for any reason, have not completed the course by the end of the qualification date. The qualification date for each course is listed in the course catalog on the ASTRO website under availability.
The course and its materials will only be available on the ASTRO website for that 3 year period regardless of purchase date. At the expiration of the qualification, participants will no longer have access to the course or its materials. ASTRO reserves the right to remove a course before the end of its qualification period.
One of the two latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari.