eContouring for Prostate Cancer Webinar
This webinar will discuss contouring for Prostate Cancer cases. During this webinar, Drs. Stanley Liauw and Dan Hamstra will lead attendees through the key components of contouring. Please join us on Tuesday, June 18, 2019, 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Attendees will receive access to the hands-on cases approximately one week prior to the webinar. The homework is optional but will enhance the learning experience.
This webinar is sponsored by the ROI Juan A. del Regato Fund.
This program is designed to meet the interest of radiation oncologists, dosimetrists and radiation oncology residents.
- Use CT and MRI to accurately define relevant anatomy in the planning of intact prostate cancer for radiation therapy
- Use CT and MRI to accurately define relevant anatomy in the planning of post-operative prostate cancer for radiation therapy
- Discuss strategies that can be employed before or during the planning process to improve the therapeutic ratio of radiation therapy for prostate cancer
- Daniel Hamstra, MD, PhD is employed at Texas Oncology and receives compensation from Augmenix and Genome DX.
- Stanley Liauw is employed at the University of Chicago.
The person(s) above served as the developer(s) of this activity. Additionally, the Education and CME/MOC Committees had control over the content of this activity.
The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing education to physicians.
ASTRO is awarded Deemed Status by the American Board of Radiology to provide SA-CME as part of Part II Maintenance of Certification.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education for physicians. ASTRO designates this Live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 Certificate of AttendanceThis activity was designated for 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
ASTRO members must log in to the ASTRO website to view and receive the discounted member rate.
- Nonmember: $149.00
- Member: $99.00
- This webinar is free to members-in-training.
No refunds, extensions, or substitutions will be made for those participants who, for any reason, have not completed the course by the end of the qualification date. The qualification date for each course is listed in the course catalog on the ASTRO website under availability.
The course and its materials will only be available on the ASTRO website for that 3 year period regardless of purchase date. At the expiration of the qualification, participants will no longer have access to the course or its materials. ASTRO reserves the right to remove a course before the end of its qualification period.
One of the two latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari.