DEIinRO - Sexual and Gender Identity (SGM)-Based Microaggressions: Recognizing and Responding to Bias in Healthcare
- Date: June 29, 2023
- Time: 4:00 p.m. Eastern time
This webinar is designed to help attendees understand microaggressions and their impacts in health care settings, with emphasis on microaggressions that SGM people might experience. Join a diverse group of panelists to discuss shared experiences and strategies on how individuals impacted by microaggressions or bystanders may respond, as well as how to recover after committing a microaggression.
This activity is available from June 29, 2023, through 11:59 p.m. Eastern time on July 28, 2026.
- Jason Domogauer, MD, PhD, NYU Langone Health
- Alicia Smart, MD, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Molree Williams-Lendor, NYU Langone Health
- Sunshine Osterman, PhD, NYU Langone Health
- Andrew Martella, MD, BS, Stanford Health Care
- Jessica Vadas, PhD, DABR, Mayo Clinic
The course and its materials will only be available on the ASTRO website for that 3 year period regardless of purchase date. At the expiration of the qualification, participants will no longer have access to the course or its materials. ASTRO reserves the right to remove a course before the end of its qualification period.
One of the two latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari.