December 2022 Coding and Coverage Seminar
December 10, 2022
This seminar will address the many factors that affect this complex and ever-changing aspect of clinical practice, with the goal of making clinical coding easier to understand and apply for your practice.
This meeting is designed to meet the interests of radiation oncologists, physicists, radiation therapists, radiation dosimetrists, practice administrators, certified coders and professional coders.
Upon completion of this live activity, attendees should be able to do the following:
- Describe the process of code development and the significance it holds for correct coding in radiation oncology.
- Demonstrate accurate coding of several clinical case studies across multiple radiation oncology modalities.
- Discuss the significance of advocacy and ASTRO's advocacy efforts within radiation oncology.
The American Society for Radiation Oncology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
ASTRO designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 5.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education for physicians. ASTRO designates this for a maximum of 5.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 5.75 Certificate of AttendanceThis activity was designated for 5.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
To be eligible to receive continuing education credit, attendees must complete the online evaluation by Monday, January 9, 2022. Please only evaluate the sessions you attended.
CME certificates of credit are only available to participants who have completed the online evaluation tool. Participants will have online access to their certificate upon completion of the evaluation. Participants can access, print and save their certificate from ASTRO Academy.