Coding and Coverage Seminar - 2017
December 8-9, 2017
ASTRO Headquarters, Arlington, Virginia
As the premier medical society for Radiation Oncology, ASTRO is proud to announce its inaugural Coding and Coverage Seminar. This two-day seminar will address the many factors that affect this complex and ever-changing aspect of clinical practice, with the goal of making clinical coding easier to understand and apply for your practice.
The meeting is designed to meet the interests of radiation oncologists, physicists, radiation therapists, radiation dosimetrists, practice administrators and medical coders.
Upon completion of this live activity, attendees should be able to do the following:
- Describe the process of code development.
- Demonstrate accurate coding of a clinical case study.
- Demonstrate proficiency of coding for radiation oncology by modality.
The American Society for Radiation Oncology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
ASTRO designates this live activity for a maximum of 12.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Coders and Administrators
This program has been approved for 13.50 continuing education unit(s) for use in fulfilling the continuing education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). Granting prior approval from AHIMA does not constitute endorsement of the program content or its program sponsor.
This program has the prior approval of AAPC for 12.0 continuing education hours. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by AAPC of the program content or the program sponsor.
- 12.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education for physicians. ASTRO designates this for a maximum of 12.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 12.25 Certificate of AttendanceThis activity was designated for 12.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.