Annual Meeting/Digital XP - 2021
2021 Annual Meeting
ASTRO’S Annual Meeting is the premier radiation oncology scientific event in the world and draws more than 11,000 attendees each year. During the 2021 Annual Meeting we will focus on the need to embrace change so that we can provide better care for our patients. We will also highlight the importance of person centered care, where we will not lose sight that the patient was first a person remembering to always take their perspective into consideration. Additionally we will also highlight the importance of ensuring a focus on the well-being of healthcare workers, who need to take care of themselves in order to care properly for their patients. We will emphasize new scientific discoveries and how to translate new findings into clinical applications, and opportunities for cure. The meeting program will continue to spotlight the importance of safety, quality, palliation and supportive care.
This continuing medical education activity is designed to meet the interests of radiation oncologists, radiation oncology residents, radiation biologists, radiation physicists, dosimetrists, oncologists working in related specialties, radiation therapists, radiation oncology nurses, radiation oncology administrators, diagnostic radiologists and all other health professionals involved in the field of radiation oncology.
At the conclusion of this activity, the learner will be able to:
- Examine the advances in radiation oncology technology that help improve patient outcomes and quality of life.
- Employ quality and safety measures in the delivery of radiation therapy.
- Demonstrate the value of radiation oncology to patients, referring physicians and the public.
The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
ASTRO designates this live activity for a maximum of 34.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 34.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education for physicians. ASTRO designates this Live activity for a maximum of 34.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 34.75 Certificate of AttendanceThis activity was designated for 34.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.