AM2021 - eContouring for Gastrointestinal Cancer
In this session, learners will review 3 typical cases of gastrointestinal cancer: esophagus, pancreatic, and cholangiocarcinoma. They will be assigned specific images from a treatment planning scan and will provide contours of target volumes that will be compared to other learners as well as the faculty’s contours.
Accessing the Live Session on October 23, 2021 at 10:00AM Central Time -
YOU WILL NOT ACCESS THE LIVE SESSION FROM THE ACADEMY - You must access on the Digital XP platform
In order to earn credit for this course, please complete the session evaluation for the 2021 ASTRO Annual Meeting by November 30, 2021 in the App or Conference Planner.
To access the live session on October 23, 2021 at 10:00AM Central Time:
- Go to the Digital XP at https://astro.pathable.co/
- Log in with your astro.org credentials
- If you have not added the session to your My Schedule, you can find the session in the Agenda under the Learn menu
The meeting is designed to meet the interests of radiation oncologists and radiation oncology residents.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Delineate the appropriate target volumes for esophageal cancer radiotherapy.
- Delineate the appropriate target volumes for pancreatic cancer radiotherapy.
- Delineate the appropriate target volumes for biliary tract cancer radiotherapy.
The following persons served as faculty for this activity:
Daniel Chang, MD is employed by the Stanford University and receives compensation from RefleXion, Inc. and has stock ownership in Viewray.
Jennifer Wo, MD is employed by Massachusettes General Hospital and has no financial relationships with a commercial interest.
Additionally, the Education and CME/MOC Committee had control over the content of this activity.
The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing education to physicians.
ASTRO is awarded Deemed Status by the American Board of Radiology to provide SA-CME as part of Part II Maintenance of Certification.
- 1.25 Certificate of AttendanceThis activity was designated for 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
- No refunds, extensions or substitutions will be made for those registrants who, for any reason, were unable to attend or were tardy for the session.
- No credits will be granted and no refunds, exchanges or transfers will be given to those who do not pass.
- ASTRO staff cannot make modifications to your submitted materials.
One of the two latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari.