2023 eContouring for Breast Cancer Webinar
eContouring for Breast Cancer Webinar
Date: December 15, 2023
Time: 9:00 a.m. Eastern time
Practice Cases: Case homework will be available approximately one week prior to the live webinar.
Attendees will participate in a live and interactive session for review of breast cancer contouring of targets and OARs. Previously created homework contours will be reviewed during the webinar.
This webinar was sponsored by the ROI Juan A. del Regato Fund. The ROI is ASTRO’s Research Foundation and more information can be found at roinstitute.org.
This activity is available from December 15, 2023, through 11:59 p.m. Eastern time on December 14, 2025.
This course is designed to meet the interest of radiation oncologists and radiation oncology residents.
Upon completion of this live activity, participants should be able to:
- Contour, breast, chestwall, lumpectomy cavity, and regional nodes.
- Identify imaging studies that may be helpful when contouring target regions.
- Communicate with the multidisciplinary team the information, staging studies, and surgical findings that are helpful when designing radiation plans in patients with breast cancer.
Mylin Torres, MD, is employed by Emory University and received research funding/compensation from Oncohealth, Pfizer Oncology, Pfizer, Varian Medical Systems and Genentch.
The person(s) above served as the developer(s) of this activity. Additionally, the Education Committee had control over the content of this activity.
All relevant relationships have been mitigated.
The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing education to physicians.
ASTRO is awarded Deemed Status by the American Board of Radiology to provide SA-CME as part of Part II Maintenance of Certification.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education for physicians. ASTRO designates this Live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 Certificate of AttendanceThis activity was designated for 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
ASTRO members must log in to the ASTRO website to view and receive the discounted member rate.
- Nonmember: $179
- Member: $119
- Member-in-Training: Free
No refunds, extensions, or substitutions will be made for those participants who, for any reason, have not completed the course by the end of the qualification date. The qualification date for each course is listed in the course catalog on the ASTRO website under availability.
Participants using ASTRO's online courses to satisfy the requirement of a Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program should verify the number, type and availability dates of any course before making a purchase. No refunds, extensions, or substitutions will be made for participants who have purchased courses that do not align with their MOC requirement.
The course and its materials will only be available on the ASTRO website for that 2 year period regardless of purchase date. At the expiration of the qualification, participants will no longer have access to the course or its materials. ASTRO reserves the right to remove a course before the end of its qualification period.
One of the two latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari.