2023 ASTRO Annual Meeting OnDemand
If you attended the 2023 ASTRO Annual Meeting or have already purchased the meeting onDemand, you can access the content in the Annual Meeting Portal at the link below.
2023 Annual Meeting
ASTRO’s Annual Meeting is the premier radiation oncology scientific event in the world and draws more than 8,500 attendees each year. The theme for the 2023 ASTRO Annual Meeting is “Pay it Forward: Partnering with Our Patients.” The meeting focuses on the patient perspective and engagement to develop and advance research by elevating clinical trials, addressing the integral role of research in patient care, and providing a diverse education program featuring clinical and scientific advancements. The program also features learning paths that focus on professional development and strategies to strengthen patient-centered care while empowering radiation oncology professionals across the cancer care community. The program emphasizes patient quality and safety issues in the delivery of radiation therapy, especially advanced radiation techniques such as stereotactic body radiation therapy. The program addresses the disease sites most commonly treated in radiation oncology, the equipment and software used, terminology and professional roles and multidisciplinary care team responsibilities. Program content has been designed to address specific documented and clinically important practice gaps in physician knowledge and competence including disparities and inequities in radiation oncology. There also is increased involvement of patients and patient advocates who provide valuable input in all aspects of the meeting design.
The 2023 ASTRO Annual Meeting onDemand meeting experience offers you the opportunity to learn and preserve vital information presented by leading experts in the treatment of cancer. With the onDemand product you will receive:
- More than 200 hours of educational content
- Ability to claim 170+ AMA PRA Category 1™ CME credits
This activity was recorded at the 2023 ASTRO Annual Meeting, September 30 - October 4, 2023. The recordings will be available until June 1, 2024.
This continuing medical education activity is designed to meet the interests of radiation oncologists, medical oncologists, radiation oncology residents, radiation biologists, radiation physicists, dosimetrists, oncologists working in related specialties, radiation therapists, radiation oncology nurses, radiation oncology administrators, diagnostic radiologists and all other health professionals involved in the field of radiation oncology.
At the conclusion of this activity, the learner will be able to:
- Implement the advances in radiation oncology technology that help improve patient outcomes and quality of life.
- Employ quality and safety measures in the delivery of radiation therapy.
- Develop a broad understanding of all cancer treatments available to patients.
- Demonstrate ways to incorporate a person-centered approach in providing patient care.
- Discuss factors that cause disparities and inequities in radiation oncology and develop strategies to address and improve equitable access and care.
The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
ASTRO designates this live activity for a maximum of 171.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 171.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education for physicians. ASTRO designates this Enduring material for a maximum of 171.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 171.25 Certificate of AttendanceThis activity was designated for 171.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.