2022 eContouring for Cardiac Radioablation for Ventricular Tachycardia Webinar
To access the Live event - Click on take course and then navigate past the homework to the Join the Webinar link.
In this session, participants will learn the basics of VT, methods to communicate with electrophysiology, basic cardiac anatomy necessary for proper target delineation, and standardized methods to define a cardiac target volume using the American Heart Association 17-segment model.
This webinar was sponsored by the ROI Juan A. del Regato Fund.
This program is designed to meet the interest of radiation oncologists, physicists, radiation dosimetrists and radiation oncology residents.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe the key data elements required to define a cardiac target volume for cardiac radioablation.
- Define the American Heart Association 17-segment model and it’s application for cardiac radioablation.
- Delinate the left and ventricle and a simple cardiac radioablation target on a simulation CT.
Clifford Robinson, MD is employed at Washington University and receives research/consultant compensation from Varian, AstraZeneca, EMD Serono and Quantitative Radiology Solutions. He also is on the advisory board and stock ownership in Radialogica.
The person(s) above served as the developer(s) of this activity. Additionally, the Education and CME/MOC Committees had control over the content of this activity.
The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing education to physicians.
ASTRO is awarded Deemed Status by the American Board of Radiology to provide SA-CME as part of Part II Maintenance of Certification.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education for physicians. ASTRO designates this for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 Certificate of AttendanceThis activity was designated for 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
ASTRO members must log in to the ASTRO website to view and receive the discounted member rate.
- Nonmember: $149.00
- Member: $99.00
- This webinar is free to members-in-training.
No refunds, extensions, or substitutions will be made for those participants who, for any reason, have not completed the course by the end of the qualification date. The qualification date for each course is listed in the course catalog on the ASTRO website under availability.
The course and its materials will only be available on the ASTRO website for that 3 year period regardless of purchase date. At the expiration of the qualification, participants will no longer have access to the course or its materials. ASTRO reserves the right to remove a course before the end of its qualification period.
One of the two latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari.