2021 E/M Coding for Radiation Oncology: What you need to know
New Evaluation and Management (E/M) office visit codes go into effect on January 1, 2021. The impact of this change will have substantial implications for radiation oncology.
This webinar was originally recorded December 2, 2020.
The target audience for this webinar includes radiation oncologists, billing and coding professionals, and radiation oncology practice administrators.
- Background on why the E/M revisions occurred
- What changes that are part of the E/M code revisions
- How to apply the new E/M changes to radiation oncology coding scenarios; and
- How to practically implement the E/M changes
Amar Rewari MD, MBA
Chair ASTRO CDVC & RUC Alternate Advisor
Barbara Levy MD, FACOG, FACS
Co-Chair AMA CPT RUC E/M Workgroup
All relevant relationships have been mitigated.
This webinar is not accredited.
- 1.00 Certificate of AttendanceThis activity was designated for 0.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
ASTRO members must log in to the ASTRO website to view and receive the discounted member rate.
- Nonmember: $150
- Member: $99
- Member in Training: $25
No refunds, extensions, or substitutions will be made for those participants who, for any reason, could not access the live webinar. The qualification date for each course is listed in the course catalog on the ASTRO website under availability.
One of the two latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari.