2020 Refresher - Gynecologic
This course is designed to reinforce and expand knowledge, techniques and updates in gynecological radiation oncology.
The activity is designed to meet the interests of radiation oncologists, medical oncologists, surgeons, physicists, nurses, radiation therapists, radiation dosimetrists and radiation oncology residents.
- Apply the use of image guided brachytherapy for cervical cancer to their clinical practice.
- Identify the limitations and benefits of intensity modulated radiotherapy for gynecologic cancers.
- Discuss how to integrate chemotherapy with radiotherapy into their clinical practice.
Kevin Albuquerque, MD is employed by UT Southwestern and has no financial relationships with a commercial interest.
The person(s) above served as the developer(s) of this activity. Additionally, the Education and CME/MOC Committees had control over the content of this activity.
The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing education to physicians.
ASTRO is awarded Deemed Status by the American Board of Radiology to provide SA-CME as part of Part II Maintenance of Certification.
- 1.50 Certificate of AttendanceThis activity was designated for 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
- 1.50 SA-CME
The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) designates this Live activity for a maximum of 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity meets the American Board of Radiology's criteria for a self-assessment activity in the ABR's Maintenance of Certification program. Participation in this course in combination with the successful completion of the corresponding assessment and course evaluation adheres to the guidelines established by the ABR for 1.50 self-assessment credits.
- No refunds, extensions or substitutions will be made for those registrants who, for any reason, were unable to attend or were tardy for the session.
- No credits will be granted and no refunds, exchanges or transfers will be given to those who do not pass.
- ASTRO staff cannot make modifications to your submitted materials.
One of the two latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari.