2020 Annual Meeting OnDemand
2020 Annual Meeting
ASTRO’S Annual Meeting is the premier radiation oncology scientific event in the world and draws more than 11,000 attendees each year. The 2020 Annual Meeting showcased the unique ability of radiation to cure cancer. We emphasized new scientific discoveries and how to translate these new findings into clinical applications, and opportunities for cure. The meeting program continued to spotlight the importance of palliation and supportive care.
The 2020 ASTRO Annual Meeting onDemand meeting experience offers you the opportunity to learn and preserve vital information presented by leading experts in the treatment of cancer. With the onDemand product you will receive:
- More than 200 hours of educational content
- Ability to claim 200+ AMA PRA Category 1™ CME credits
- Downloadable MP3s of presentations
- Notetaking and bookmarking for further review
- Improved searchable content
You can purchase the 2020 Annual Meeting onDemand here.
Pricing is listed once you click on the product link, To receive the attendee rate, be sure to log in with the log on credentials you used to register for the meeting. The attendee price will appear once you have progressed to the payment portion of the shopping cart.
This continuing medical education activity is designed to meet the interests of radiation oncologists, radiation oncology residents, radiation biologists, radiation physicists, dosimetrists, oncologists working in related specialties, radiation therapists, radiation oncology nurses, radiation oncology administrators, diagnostic radiologists and all other health professionals involved in the field of radiation oncology.
At the conclusion of this activity, the learner will be able to:
- Examine the advances in radiation oncology technology that help improve patient outcomes and quality of life.
- Employ quality and safety measures in the delivery of radiation therapy.
- Demonstrate the value of radiation oncology to patients, referring physicians and the public.
The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
ASTRO designates this live activity for a maximum of 201.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 201.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education for physicians. ASTRO designates this Enduring material for a maximum of 201.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.